Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Party

Since I am temporarily covering the leadership duties for the high school youth group as well as the middle school group, that means double the Christmas parties to plan/attend. We had our middle school party last Tuesday which was a blast, now tonight is our high school party. As part of the party, we will be eating a great meal, having a gift exchange, and having a gingerbread house construction contest. We also have to dress up like our favorite Christmas character. This really had me thinking of what to wear. I don't want to go as the usual Santa Clause or Rudolph. Even the grinch is a little overdone. I wanted to be something different, so I got a costume to make me look like I'm from the play "A Christmas Carol". I have a full old time suit with top hat, vest, and ascot. I think it looks pretty good. But once I got it home, I realized I look a little like dumb and dumber too. Oh well, should be good times...

2 comments:

Todd Hampton said...

You always look like dumb and dumber. What is the point of a costume?

Dusty said...

Thanks man, I love you too.