Tuesday, December 18, 2007

PotPourri

> So our Airband Championships we had on Sunday night went awesome! The students did great, but we had a group of dads dress up like the band Queen and perform Bohemian Rhapsody with the band name "Spleen". Funniest thing was their students didn't know they were doing it. Hopefully have pictures up soon.
> Driving to work today I heard a chipmunks Christmas song and halfway enjoyed it. (don't tell anyone)
> Roger Clemens may have used steroids, but not until he went to the Yankees... (go red sox)
> We finally have a candidate for the High School Pastor position coming first week of January. Please pray...
> Yesterday I started a new "get healthy" kick by going to the gym for the first time in a month and drinking Coke Zero and eating celery for a snack. Let's see how long it lasts.
> Coke Zero is not as good as Classic Coke.
> Found a great place for free fonts www.dafont.com. Check it out!
> I hurt my finger about a week ago and it still hurts. My wife thinks I should be wearing a splint on it, but who wants a splint on their pinky?
> My girls came in and woke me up with hugs this morning. There's nothing better in the world...

No comments: