Friday, January 11, 2008

An Abercrombie and Fitch Incedent

Ok, So my intern and I were at the mall yesterday and we decided to go into Abercrombie and Fitch. (Something I probably have only done once in my life.) Now I know they have been known for using advertising on their walls and in their windows that is on the edgier side, but what I saw was something that kind of grossed me out. Upon walking in the store, we see three or four super large pictures of guys without their shirts on. Now, while I'll admit that this doesn't do anything for me, the worst was that one of them was turned around and you could see the top of his bare rear sticking up out of his low riding jeans. Nasty! Now, here's the main question I have. Besides the fact that I think it is morally wrong to be showing bare butts in public, does this really make people want to buy clothes??? I mean do people walk into the store with the idea of just looking around and then see that picture and suddenly something about the crack makes them go "I need to buy something today!"? I mean I really don't see the purpose of it. Anyway, those of you who don't want to see a future plumber or don't want your kids to see it, beware the A&F...

1 comment:

Ryan Paulson said...

crack kills man! you gotta be careful in there these days