Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pot Pourri

- Even though I've never been big into politics, but I'm fairly excited to see what happens today being "super Tuesday".
- I am really wishing it were spring already. I am itching to play golf.
- I'm flying to to speak at a jr. high winter camp held in Wisconsin Friday. This will be my first time in the land of cheese and I'm afraid it's going to be 20 below zero. Should be a great time.
- My daughters have a dance competition this weekend. I never thought I would enjoy it, but seeing my girls on stage makes it all worth it. Too bad I won't be able to go to this one.
- Ok, so I woke up this morning singing the theme song from "The Love Boat". Strange...
- I can't wait for March so the college basketball tourney can get going!
- My daughter Daphne, who had pneumonia a few weeks ago, seems to be recovered. At least enough to come jump on her Daddy's back and play "horsey".
- Can we stop reporting on Brittney Spears already?!? I mean let her get mental care in peace so we don't end up needing to join her in treatment.

No comments: