Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Ezekiel

can say I have never really studied in depth before. Maybe because it is a little intimidating sinceIn my personal study time lately, I have been digging into the book of Ezekiel. It's a book that I Ezekiel's prophesy was so vivid and wild. Much like Revelation, it takes a little time to figure out what is meant in the text, but I'm really enjoying it. To pull out the old commentary and study what Ezekiel is unfolding in his writings while he was in captivity in Babylonia, is making me remember the grandeur of God and how great he is. Plus the fact that in chapter one he talks about the first spinner rims known to man, in his vision of the likeness of God, is awesome! (look it up if you don't believe me: Ezk. 1:15-18) Talk about "pimp my ride"!

No comments: