Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm humbled...

Sometimes there's nothing that humbles me more than my daughters. Tonight I am watching my two youngest daughters, like I do every Thursday while Chrissy teaches at the dance studio. When we got home I started to get ready to cook dinner for the girls and I was informed by Sydney that for the rest of the night her and Daphne were "the princesses" and I am "the servant". So, all through my dinner prep, the girls were yelling from the living room things like "When's our dinner going to be ready, servant?" or "I'm thirsty servant!" I was told once, when I brought "the princesses" their food, "I love you servant... but what is for dessert?" I love playing make believe with them, but there is something humbling about a 5 year old calling me servant. :)

1 comment:

Dumuro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.