Monday, April 14, 2008

OK, call me old...

I can't say I particularly feel old. I can't say many people call me old. (except for the occasional middle school student, who thinks anyone over 25 is old) I can't even say I act old. But yesterday was the exception. We went to Elitch Gardens (the local amusement park) with our family and one of Emma's friends. Chrissy took the little girls to the kiddie park while I took Emma and her friend to ride the big rides/roller coasters. Now normally I would be all about riding as many rides with them as possible. I love roller coasters. Yesterday, however, I just didn't feel like riding any. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I've been to a thousand amusement parks with youth groups or I was just tired, but I didn't ride a single ride! Isn't that lame? Well not as lame as what I did while the girls were in line and riding the rides... I snuck in a book and read while waiting for them! The definition of old! The book is on volunteer management and is awesome. (I'll have a review post soon) Anyway, I was still a sucker and played a few games and won the girls a stuffed animal (including a massive pink tiger that Emma will stick in the corner of her room and never play with). All in all it was a good day, but today I need to go skateboarding or something to balance it out.

1 comment:

Ditaur said...

Attention! See Please Here