Monday, May 12, 2008

My first round draft pick...

With yesterday being mother's day, I have to say that I could not have picked a better wife, best friend, and mother to our children. I whole heartedly admit that there is no way I could do her job. Sometimes when I have our girls for a day, by the end I am ready to collapse. I'm not sure where she gets her super powers, but she rocks! (not to mention I think she's pretty hot too!) Anyway, I am so grateful to God for blessing me with my #1 draft pick. I got her a video game for mother's day. MarioCart for the Wii. At first I was afraid that she would be wanting jewelery or something like I get her every year. But when she opened it she exclaimed "I got something fun! I never get fun things!" I guess I chose correctly. We played all last night, it was a blast!

No comments: