Friday, June 13, 2008

Jesus Merch Of The Month

Oh ya boys and girls, the action figure (or if your a girl you can call it a doll) that you have all been waiting for... The Miracle Jesus. I wasn't sure if this was a sarcastic item or a real toy for kids to play with. The more I looked at the description, the more I think it's a real toy. I'm not sure how to react to this thing. I mean sure children need to learn about Jesus' miracles, but to do it in a form where young boys can potentially stick firecrackers to Jesus' back to see "if He can fly" just seems wrong to me. The seller for me though, is the glow in the dark hands. Not sure where that is in the scripture, but much cooler than any of my GI Joes growing up. Be carefull with the "water into wine jug" or the "loaves and fish", they could be a choking hazard.
Click here to get yours today!

No comments: