Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Madness!

Ok, so I went into this olympics thinking that I might catch a little bit of the games hear or there and then just catch the results in the news or on sports center. Wow, was I wrong. I am self admittedly addicted to the Olympics! I can't stop watching them. They are so good this year. Between Michael Phelps breaking every world record imaginable to the U.S. men's gymnastics team coming away with a bronze to even the U.S. girls fencing sweeping the medals on the first day, I love it! I have even set up my dish network to where I have a guide that only has the olympic channels so I don't have to skim through other stations. Let's just put it this way, when you find yourself at 1:30am watching Women's handball between two countries you could not spell if you tried, your addicted. I wonder what events are on tonight...

1 comment:

Ryan Paulson said...

Hey man! Last night I had the same experience... my eyes were glazed over and I was watching gymnastics at 1:00am. I can't stop! I'm paying for it today though!
BTW, I love the new NLSM logo.