Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hall Of Fame Night!

Tonight my dad is in town for a short visit. So I got us some great front row seats to the Rockies vs. Giants game. We got there early to watch some batting practice. After barely missing some foul balls and getting a few autographs from some of the Giants players (we sat on the visitor side) I was walking to get a drink when I saw him... Cal Ripkin Jr.! I'm still not sure what he was doing at the game, but I ran and bought a ball real quick and made my way down to where he was standing behind home plate to get it signed. He was very gracious and signed it for me. How often do you get to meet a hall of famer? To top the night off, we got on the jumbo screen once and the rockies won the game in the bottom of the 12th inning! Great memories!

1 comment:

Ray & Janell said...

dude ... you just made me want to go see this movie. thanks alot! sheeeesh ...