Friday, October 24, 2008

Parenting Joys

So last night I had a great parenting moment. One of those moments that you want to pull your hair out one by one. I took Sydney and Daphne to the store to grab some stuff to make homemade pizza. While in the store Daphne and Sydney kept finding it funny to turn around and act like they were shaking their bottoms at me. I didn't really say a lot about it since they had just got out of dance class and figured it must be part of a routine. Then when we finally got home and pulled in to the drive way, I heard Sydney say "Look the neighbors are out!" We got out of the car and while I pulled the groceries out of the car I noticed our neighbors had a strange look on their face as they gazed toward our house. Then I looked down and saw that Sydney had turned around and was shaking her bottom at them. The only problem, was this time she had pulled down her pants to expose a full moon! What is she doing! Needless to say, my wave to the neighbors was a little awkward while I had groceries in one hand and a half naked girl scooped up in the other trying to rush into the house. What a Joy!

1 comment:

The Howells said...

Kammi did the same thing when she was 3. Only she was mooning John's 1st cousin once removed (high schooler.) We were at a swimming pool at a hotel in Wisconsin. The only thing is she thought she was wiggling her pantied bottom at her, she had forgotten that she did not have underwear on since we had just been swimming and forgot them. She was embarrassed when I pulled her pants up and explained the missing panties to her.