Monday, November 03, 2008

Pot Pourri

- Yesterday we took the girls to the dollar movies to see Wall-E. I was a little afraid of seeing a movie with hardly any words, but it turned out to be great!
- Our girls still have enough candy to last them the rest of the year. However, we have caught Sydney sneaking out of her bed and climbing up to the top of the refrigerator to get her candy bag and pound some candy at night, so her's might not last.
- I count it an honor to be able to vote in this country, but I am VERY glad that the political TV ads will be off the air after tuesday!
- I just saw that the Denver Nuggets are trading Allen Iverson for Chauncey Billups today! I can't wait! I'm ready for basketball season (NCAA and NBA) since the Chiefs are so horrible in the NFL this year.
- If you are in ministry, you will know what I am talking about. I am totally at the point where I am fed up with all the red tape/ behind the scenes work that goes with ministry. I wish that instead of spending so much time on details and paper work, we could spend that time with students. I know there's a place for administration, but I wish it took less time away from hands on ministry.
- The weather in Denver lately has been awesome! I got to play golf twice last week and hopefully play once this week on my day off. I need to take advantage while I can.
- Current CD I'm listening to: Ancient Skies by The Michael Gungor Band (I Really love the song "White Man"- great message)

No comments: