Friday, December 19, 2008

Pot Pourri

- My family is in town from Kansas for around 3-4 days. I love seeing them, but I have a small feeling like we are being visited by "Cousin Eddy" from the movie Christmas Vacation...

- I currently have around 4 books in the hopper to read over the holidays. The one I am in the middle of right now is Marko's book Youth Ministry 3.0 . I am just getting to the "good" part where he describes where youth ministry is headed, in his opinion, and I will have a review up on the blog soon.

- The Red Sox changed their away uniforms for this next year to resemble more of a nostalgic look. However, they are grey with blue lettering and for some reason remind me of the Yankee's uniforms, which is never good!

- The Christmas break is always bitter sweet for me. I love getting a break from some of the daily grind of ministry, but I miss being with students for a few weeks...

- We are having a really hard time nailing down our mission trip for this summer. We thought we had it set in October, but with some issues like budget, etc., we are having to rethink what we are going to do. So, if you have any good ideas, let me know...

- I wish the show "The Unit" wasn't going off the air. Besides "The Office", I think it is one of my favorite shows.

- I still want Tiger Woods 09 for the Wiii for Christmas, any buyers?

1 comment:

Special K said...

Did you get Tiger Woods 09 for the Wii for Christmas? If not, maybe I'll send it as your belated birthday present.....