Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dear Mr. Treadmill

Dear Mr. Treadmill-
I know it's been a long time since we've talked or seen each other, but lately I have felt like I've needed to contact you. I have such fond memories of us spending many hours together a long time ago, and to tell you the truth, I always felt better after we met. And I know it's a lame excuse, but I've been so busy with everything going on in my life, I haven't made much time for you. Trust me, it's me not you. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that if you would be open to it, I would love to start spending some quality time together again. I just feel in my gut it's the right thing to do. So, if you will have me back, let's stop this whole love/hate relationship and meet in the morning to start all over again.
You're long lost pal-
Dusty

1 comment:

Ryan Paulson said...

great post! that was hilarious. Hope life is treating you well in VA.